miniADSB

1090-MHz ADS-B Rx Forum
It is currently 25.10.2014, 07:57

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: 10.04.2010, 08:16 
Administrator

Have thanks: 0 time
Hello,

all kits are shipped in a big envelope and as a registered letter by German mail/DHL.
This means there is a tracking number available.
For overseas shipments tracking for me ends when leaving Germany, but your local post company MAY be able to continue tracking.
For EU countries I can see when the parcel was delivered.

Whenever you think that your parcel is late please ask for a tracking number by e-mail m i n i a d s b @ w e b 9 9 . d e
Then take this tracking number to your local post company and ask there. DO NOT COMPLAIN WITH PAYPAL UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR TRACKING NUMBER, PLEASE.

Shipments within Western Europe take a few days.
France (Province) takes longer than other countries, usually more than 10 days
Usually UK and Spain is faster.

For shipments to Eastern Europe and overseas I cannot make any prediction.

A recent shipment to Russia has taken 33 days until delivery. This seems to be rather normal.
A shipment to Ukraine took 14 days, another one much longer.

USA and Canada
As I travel to the U.S. at least once a month I may opt to ship the parcel from the U.S. This expedites the overall travel time of the shipment and saves the recipient any trouble with U.S. customs.

Customs:
No customs and duties within EU.

Overseas customs are depending on the grace of your customs office. The shipping list inside the parcel contains the TARIC numbers applicable to the individual components of your kit. In general these components should be free for import duties, but maybe subject to import tax (which is generally the same as VAT or sales tax).

For Russia there are no import duties below 250 Euros/10000 Rbls.

CE:
This is a kit and does not require adherence to CE ruling.

Pbfree
This is a kit and components may not/must not be Pbfree.

WEEE:
This is a kit and I am not required to register it to WEEE. However, please observe your local electronic components waste rules.

Disclaimer:
Be aware that this kit may contain parts with sharp edges and very small piece parts that must not be placed in the reach of children.

Small components spare parts orders:
I can send these much cheaper in a regular business letter envelope. Please place your order with the usual procedure and select the regular shipping fee. If I don't need it (Western Europe I may send as registered normal letter which is 2,75 €) you will reimbursed through paypal automatically. Reimbursements to bank accounts are not possible. You will receive a coupon for future orders in that case.

Express orders
DHL Express International orders are possible. Due to the case kit height the orders cannot ship as a DHL Envelope which is the cheapest solution (relative). You may think of not ordering the case kit, but only the other parts, which again go into a DHL envelope. Please ask for rates together with your exact address.

PostPosted: 22.04.2010, 05:19 
Administrator

Have thanks: 0 time
Order processing may take a few days. We usually ship on Saturdays.

Orders and shipments will be handled through the web shop system at http://1090mhz.com

Customers will receive automatic individual order and shipment confirmations-

Check your e-mails. If your payment was not complete (e.g. shipping fee missing), your order may be on hold and subject to cancellation.

Direct domestic shipment to the U.S.: customer will receive an individual e-mail message